Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

$$ I hear you thinking

No, we did not talk money. No need to. Why? The last 14-15 months Waiward and M&D have kept me and the current group of people employed, despite the fact there is not that much work; hence hardly any earnings. So money-talk is not justified in my opinion and if they suggest a raise I will just flatly decline. One needs to stay with M&D for at least a year and a half to repay them when we get busy again, if you have any decency and responsibility towards your employer this goes without question and without a pay raise. Probably I am pretty much alone in that department. However this is the only approach that is justifiable for me.

4 comments:

dk said...

congratulations on your next step

dk said...

money will follow on success

Unknown said...

Money talks and bullshit walks. ;-) Just kidding gland to see some people still got morals! Grtz Gregor

Focus2Go said...

lange termijn denken, prima!