Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

WTF.....

Regarding the events of today I even lit up a cigarette. As you can imagine it helps fuckall, so it will not happen again. So why? Actually I have no clue. It was the first thing that came to mind, to calm down. Cause my knees were shaking after the lay-off-explanation-meeting. However the picture is not that bleak. We have just gone down to the absolute minimum to serve our biggist client, Waiward Steel Fabricators, but at what expense. They are the one that kept us afloat the last 1.5-2 years, lets not forget that. Without them the doors of M&D Drafting would have been closed long time ago. I surely hope 2011 will turn around the economy. Don't get me wrong we are still in survival mode, trying to be positive. Up until a couple of days ago I had a real solid belief it would turn for the better. Now I am not so sure anymore. The "What if..." does not take over yet, but it's close.

1 comment:

dk said...

deze berichten doen me wel schrikken.
hoewel we tot kerst idioot druk zijn
en voor januarie en half februarie werk hebben houd ik altijd in gedachten dat het hier ook altijd spannend kan worden.
goed om te horen dat je kwaliteiten beloond worden !
komend zomer touren we van Vancouver naar Calgary, Red Deer en Edmonton !