Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mud Pipe

When I took the dogs for a pee this evening I noticed my exhaust being covered in mud, the bottom 3 feet of my F150 are covered in mud, but the exhaust is worst of. Go wash it? Not much point in doing so, on the return trip it's mudcovered again. That's one thing about living rural, the gravelroads turn from dust to mud after rain or melting snow. Yes, winter disappeaed quickly again. For the now temperatures will stay well above zero and if the weather forecasts are a bit accurate it will also be pretty wet. And that's a good thing, it has been way to dry lately; we have no city water and our well can run dry; at least I think it can. I don't know if it ever did. The well is 60 feet deep and produces 3 gallons of water per minute. I will do a post on well-water shortly, that is a issue in itself. F*** me, a post on mud and water, even the simplest things can be used to share your experiences. Is it interesting? Who knows. Driving those muddy roads is, playing with the throttle......unleashing the hp's......leaving a trail......just having fun.

No comments: