Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

Snow Thrower Tracks

To put our snow-thrower to good use, I have created a set of snowfree tracks on one half of our estate. The other half is still my nature reserve, as I like to call it. That way it is maintenance free for the now. I just criss-crossed our lawn with the snow-thrower and thus created some nice walking tracks, and the dogs use them; beats plowing thru the snow I guess. All in all it takes about 10-15 minutes to walk them fully. BTW we've got a new thrower, the first one had a difficult rotating blade. Exchanges her in Canada are as easy as one-two-three. "This blade is stuck" I said at the return-desk @ Canadian Tire Leduc. "Okay, you go get a new one, I will do the paperwork"; 5 minutes later we left with a bright and shiny new one, an upgraded and newer model too. I'm working on a upload to Youtube, regrettably it takes forever and has been aborted twice for no reason at all. The upload to Youtube failed, you have to do with the picture.

No comments: