Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Chili Part II

Well I cooked the chili, nothing much special. Just a chili, but it was quite tasteful. As for the Super Bowl itself, this was my first and last time I watch it on TV. ^#@!$@*$& What a load load of bullshit all those commercials, sorry but I cannot and will not look at that again. Its not about sport, it about commercials. Bullocks. The only positive comment I have is the, commercial free, performance of The Who at halftime; is it a coincidence that only half of the original The Who lineup is alive?. Pete had his trademark arm-backwards-circle-swinging-hitting-the-guitar-snares-full-force going. Cool. I was wondering if he would demolish and wreck his guitar. But no, he behaved unfortunately (After all it's the US). Daltrey did not (could not?) do his mike-swing act, his trademark. Pitty. And no "My Generation", damn.

1 comment:

Marco Schriek said...

It should of course be ...strings... but one can argue the way Pete is playing it are kind of snares. I wonder if he ever got stuck doing the backward swing. He must have practised that a lot.