Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

WhoReads

Could be a unix-command, the post title, and guess what; it'd based on the unix command [whois]. Here you will find a extended explanation of this command. It basicly provides internet information regarding the registrant or assignee of Internet resources, such as a domain name, an IP address block, or an autonomous system number. Pretty technical, eh.
What I would like to know is [whoreads] my blog. Please be so kind to leave a comment or drop me a line. Just out of curiosity. On sufficient numbers I will post a count only.

02-06-2010: Wouw I already got 1 (Één, One, Uno, Eins) reply. I'm flabbergasted, impressed, moved to tears.... Actually this thundering silence says a lot.

2 comments:

Joke Oldenburger said...

I'm reading

Niels said...

Me too, je oud HU klasgenoot :)

Begon met lezen toen ik plannen kreeg om op vakantie te gaan naar Canada. Inmiddels zal het waarschijnlijk Australie worden, maar ik volg je nog steeds zijdelings :)