Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rolly View or Rollyview?

Both are listed in several official documents, so I do not know yet. I do know Rollyview made Wikipedia, check it out. In 2005 we had 58 inhabitants, it's not much more currently I'm guessing. When you enter Rollyview it is listed a one word, so I will go with that for the now. Does it matter? No not really; post arrives anyways based on the postal-code at the general store. On another note I always thought it was zip-code instead of postal-code,  that's probably used in the US.
Emma and Johan are on a camping trip enjoying the great outdoors, fly fishing at Kananaskis Lake, Joka is off to work and I am postponing lawn-mowing on this beautiful sunshiny Saturday afternoon, all next week it will be 20+C and better. I'll have a beer and enjoy Vos having fun outside.

No comments: