Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

@ special request

I was asked to take some pictures of a green Rollyview instead of the 6 months white version. Taken late in the evening but still a good impression. Take a look at my two-tone F150 to have a indication how much it rained the last week, in total some 90-100 mm rain fell from the sky, in 5 days. Here is the webalbum for your viewing pleasure or click on the picture. Taking the pictures was a funny experience; Vos was running around on our 20000 m2 when he went in our nature reserve (11000 m2 we just let grow) into the high grass, meanwhile I went back into the house to get a coffee. All of a sudden he came galloping back like crazy to find out I had disappeared, he started to get real nervous and me being a sissy I whistled and he litteraly came crashing towards me. One big jump onto the deck (4 risers) and was very happy to see me. "Thanks boss, all them coyottes" I heard him thinking.

1 comment:

dk said...

where is your lawn mower