Search This Blog

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mowing my lawn

Dear oh dear. That takes a long time. mowing my lawn. Today it took me 4.5 hours. But its fun to do. Only need to sharpen the blades. tried to mow some rocks. They won, but sparks were flying. The mower we've got is an old one and only 38 inches wide. For the now it will do fine. Save some up and I will by a larger and more versatile one, where I can attach all kind of nice toys to make life a bit comfortable. The large front lawn is now diagonally mowed, pretty difficult to mow in a straight line, especially the first one. But it looks OK, if Google Maps or Earth was up to date you could check. Downside is that I have to this every week during the summer, and that only 5 months a year. Right.

5 comments:

dk said...

I thought that I called it earlier
Buy a goat

Marco Schriek said...

There are plans for a live stock, a horse (maybe 2), a donkey and indeed perhaps a goat. I need 3 acres to be mowed so a goat could come in handy. But can a goat be outside when its 35 below?

dk said...

ask the goat that lives in your rocky mountain

Joke Oldenburger said...

Daan er gaat toch helemaal niets boven boy-toys?

Anonymous said...

Nu nog een Robotstofzuiger (Roomba) ;-)

grtz,
Gregor