Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tire Change on a F150

That is a lot of fun, not really, and a very time consuming process. Luckily for me it was a warm day and could do it on a Sunday. Unfortunately she wasn't there to lend me a hand. For some reason I had picked up a 4 inch nail that liked my front-right tire very much. It took me half an hour to find the bloody jack, hidden and bolted under the backseat, another half hour to figure out how to get the bloody spare tire from under the truck and an hour to unbolt the flat one and bolt on the spare tire. An 18" wheel is big and bulky but looks very good on my truck. Nope, not a pleasant experience. And off course the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) is flashing all the way to the dealer, where it took another hour and a half to fix and exchange the tires. I expected a huge bill. Only $30 I had to pay, cool.

1 comment:

Guess said...

should be a bigger picture !