Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Smart car...

This morning I had a meeting at Waiward Steelfabricators and I parked my truck next to a Smart, I could not resist taking a picture. It turned out to be the car from the CEO of Waiward, my truck fills up the lot whilst the Smart is only halfway. The man is loaded but he drives a Smart, fits his personality I'm told. Actually I can appreciate that, and the man is a character. Picture him in an expensive, probably taylor made, suit and tie wearing barefooted sandals accompanied by a shiny leather shoulder bag. Indeed it fits him. I'm also told an oil change for a Smart, here in Canada, sets you back $760, for a German engineered car. Big oops. For my truck its only $90 every 8000 km.

1 comment:

Joke Oldenburger said...

that is not so smart