Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Power Tool Battery

This afternoon Johan and I wanted to mount some curtain railing. We have only framed drywall, so that should be easy to drill a hole in. Not true. Every time I need to use my cordless power drill tool the friking battery is empty. So we have to wait, again, until it is charged. And here in Canada it takes twice the time, as we only have 110 volt. Advantage being I can share the wait-for-the-power-tool-battery-charging misery. I'm too cheap to buy a second one, it will be empty too no doubt. Thats one advantage of ageing, you get to know oneself. And by the way Canadians are even more cheap asses as the Dutch, no matter how much money is involved they will search the net/shops for an even better deal. If unsuccessful and outside the limits, the buy is or off or very reluctantly, with a lot ifs and buts, done. Moaning and groaning over a couple of bucks, life is too short boys. Get it over with. Still the battery is not charged, and the wrath of my spouse awaits me. :-)

No comments: