Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Game on

May 14th 2010 What do do about the MB? I had the urge to send them an email and give them a piece of my mind, it would have been a very rude and very gory email. I decided not to, partly because there is still time and, more importantly, I need to know what their game-plan is. Are the really going to withhold this letter from us? Or are they sending it to us in the latest possible timewindow? Claiming it was lost and it surfaced just in time. Are they that unprofessional? We are talking here THE LETTER, one piece of paper that defines our future. Not sending this letter would have caused a lot of damage; relocating-selling our place-loss of income to name a few. Is that really the MB game-plan? We will know in a couple of weeks.
So the wait is on and for me it's game on. I know they don't know I know, but it is difficult because I am so pissed off. But I learned over the years that even I can be patient if need be. I killed several evenings preparing complaints. One with the CSIC, Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants, of which MB employees are a member; a second one with the British Columbia Law Society where the bitch who officially represents us on our application is a member of; a third one will go to the head of the Berlin Immigration Section explaining the (un) professional level of the MB; maybe he can pull some strings.
Somehow I will go for a refund. Any which way you look at it: it is a breach of contract. It is clearly stated in the "CSIC-Rules of Professional Conduct": "4.2 When advising a Client, an Immigration Consultant must exercise due care and must never knowingly assist in or encourage any dishonesty, provision of misleading information, omission of any required relevant information, fraud, crime or illegal conduct, or instruct the Client on how to violate the law and avoid punishment."
I am really anxious to know how this will end. I'm hoping the result will be a cancellation of permits, a reprimand by the law society, a refund and maybe even some publicity.
All the dated posts will be published on June 8th, the day our initial 60 days are used up. In the meantime we received a letter from the embassy with a new date, it arrived with Canada Post after only 5 days, hence the heat for sending the passports is off and on April 12th the MB must have known, as the UK is closer to Germany as is Canada.To see the MB's attention to detail click on the picture and read the red highlighted text: it is about the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants in short CSIC, look at the second line. Correct, it's abbreviated as CCIC. Oops, very professional on a public website indeed.
In the mean time I just play stupid and sit it out. Like I said before, I'm having fun out here. To be continued.......

No comments: