Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Passports returned....

May 27th 2010 Our passports have been returned from the Canadian Embassy in Berlin, again using FedEx. Had not expected them yet, all of a sudden Paule phones me up saying our passports had arrived, COOL. So the planning comes together rather nicely. All are stamped with the visa attached to it. For the now I still control the game I am playing, being the stupid and ignorant Dutch idiot. But I am soooooo far ahead. We go to the border on Sunday the 29th of May, to make the U-turn and finalize the immigration process for the 3 of us. Unfortunately Joost cannot join us as he is in Holland waiting for his passport to be returned, which I will do tomorrow using FedEx, again. Another step in the immigration process. Two more to go; U-turn at the border and waiting for the PR cards who will legalize our stay here. After the U-turn we can call ourselves landed Immigrants. And btw the "Decision Made"-post is part of my little game, a sort of smokescreen if you will; because the Migrationbureau knows my Blogger address. They still can forward the April 8th letter, but will they........

No comments: