Thursday, June 3, 2010
Freedom Ford: Tires for life
50000 km mainly on gravel roads had ruined the right rear tire, Goodyear Wrangler, of my F150. When I bought this car Anna offered me "Tires for life" only if serviced by Freedom Ford. Pretty good deal, it saved me 1100 bucks today as I had it serviced. So now I drive BF Goodrich All Terrain Mud+Snow, load-range E, 275/65/R18 rugged tires. Truck looks way better and more importantly, it drives better; improved grip and sound. Also Clarence and I talked on a 2" front side lift and a muffler for the, by me so desired, sound improvement. He walked over to his F150 and started it up to let me hear the sound with a Dynaflow muffler of only 60 bucks, pretty noisy but I like it. So for a couple of 100 $$ I get what I want. Looks and sound. Cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pareto's Rule in data requirements
It always surprises me how many pieces of data or input you need to achieve a relatively small and simple task. In this case just a simple c...
-
No, we did not talk money. No need to. Why? The last 14-15 months Waiward and M&D have kept me and the current group of people employed,...
-
Fleetwood Mac too is on the road again, "THE UNLEASHED TOUR", and they will play the Rexall here in Edmonton this summer. For now...
-
Snow gone, it's a clear blue sky today and 22 degrees, no weeds growing yet I was cutting wood in our poplar forest when I came across s...

No comments:
Post a Comment