Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Freedom Ford: Tires for life

50000 km mainly on gravel roads had ruined the right rear tire, Goodyear Wrangler, of my F150. When I bought this car Anna offered me "Tires for life" only if serviced by Freedom Ford. Pretty good deal, it saved me 1100 bucks today as I had it serviced. So now I drive BF Goodrich All Terrain Mud+Snow, load-range E, 275/65/R18 rugged tires. Truck looks way better and more importantly, it drives better; improved grip and sound. Also Clarence and I talked on a 2" front side lift and a muffler for the, by me so desired, sound improvement. He walked over to his F150 and started it up to let me hear the sound with a Dynaflow muffler of only 60 bucks, pretty noisy but I like it. So for a couple of 100 $$ I get what I want. Looks and sound. Cool.

No comments: