Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Language used

May 15th 2010 I do apologize for the language I've used in the last two posts and the ones that will be related to the MB in the near future. But I have to show the anger and frustration I currently have to deal with, still I feel it is not that bad. I am fully aware of the language I use and it needs to be this way. So please don't be offended and you can always choose not to read. All posts related to this subject will be dated and will be published with 15 minutes intervals on June 9th of 2010. 
Currently our passports are at the Fedex location in Frankfurt, Germany, awaiting transportation to Berlin for arrival on the 17th. Then the countdown starts. Usually it takes 10 days to process, I'm hoping it will take less in our case due to our problems. I'm planning to do the U-turn at the US-border in Carway on highway 2 at the 29th of May. Tight but feasible if things go our way, if so it is done and dusted before June 8th. Now that would be great, right!

1 comment:

Joke Oldenburger said...

duizendbommenengranaten!!!