Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

M&D Halloween 2010

My third Halloween at M&D's. Still I did not dress-up. Basically because I just forgot about it. I know it's a lame excuse, but true nevertheless. Just about 40-50% did dress-up, Andy (also a no) and I were discussing to propose making it mandatory next year, company wide, without the possiblity to take the day off or loose pay. Won't work probably. 
Funny to see is that almost everybody plays the role of their character. Take a look at Steve Irwin, including stingray, and the surprised look on his face mimicing the real Steve. Really funny. The most funny one is "Mini Terry" getting even with the boss (the pirate left of him) for all the verbal abuse he gets when they do the invoicing; "Get the f*** out off my office before I fire you" is one of them.

No comments: