Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2009

.22 Hollow Points

These are used on gophers here in rural Alberta, according to the previous owner that is. "It is fun to do and they explode so nicely". I found 2 of these bullets when we were cleaning the house back in July. We only have one gopher (hopefully) and I could not hit them with an M16 in automatic mode probably. That is if I could pull the trigger en keep my eyes open, both are most unlikely. But then again, if you watch "Caddyshack" you might change your mind. In the summertime you do not see the gophers much but in wintertime, on the snow, you see them all over the place and people on skidoos with rifles hunting them using the .22 probably.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marco,

So let me come overthere..I sure as hell know how to hit them gophers with all the practice I got haha. Jos also has the experiance nowadays. But personaly I prefer the .45 ;-) (Let's 'm explode even more nicely. But wakes up the neighbours..even where you are living LOL)

grtz,
Gregor

joke said...

NIET IN MIJN TUIN!!!!