Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2009

Exit Anonymous

I always expected people to have the decency to identify him- or herself when commenting on my posts. A couple of posts ago someone, with no balls, left a comment on my Tang post. "Dit is echt gezever om niets! Ook tijd om niet te zeveren als je in Canada woont!" the comment read, where the second part makes no sense at all to me; other then "You fucked off to Canada, so shut up", but my blog it still read by this faceless someone. I do not object he or she having a different opinion, I strongly resist the fact it is posted anonymously. Which tells me a lot; he or she does not care about trust at all, hence he or she can't be trusted. If you call breaching trust, being a member of parliament, "zeveren" then you have a serious problem. I leave it at this because to strong a words come to mind, and in this post I have used quite some already.
Again I do not mind not agreeing with me, but leave your name, mine is known thru this blog. So the anonymous commenting possibility disappeared.

1 comment:

Marco Schriek said...

Probably doesn't do much, you can make any stupid google account you can think of. But it is out of my system and made a valid point.