Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

Thief!


We decided to eat steaks for supper. We still had three 1-1/2 inch thick tenderloin steaks, really the best, left from a previous BBQ. I decided to cut them down to 6 3/4 inch thick steaks and marinated them with onion-garlic steak-sauce. That really tastes good. So I took the steakes outside, put them beside the BBQ and needed a fork. Went inside to get it, took me no more than 10 seconds. Returning outside I see Vos chewing on something; can't be. YES he took the opportunity, once he was a Greek stray-dog, and snitched 2(!!) steaks and probably without a chew swallowed them. Actually it was a funny situation, but I had to be mad at him and sent him off to his place. He could not resist himself and took advantage of an opportunity given to him. Who wouldn't? And I even don't blame him. I think even dear old Mac would go for the steaks, only she needs a lot more time. The remaining 4 steaks were grilled to perfection, of course, and tasted very good.

2 comments:

dk said...

vossenstreken: fox trick's ?

Focus2Go said...

smaakvolle hond ...