Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Washroom instruction

Deze mail werd vandaag rondgestuurd bij ons op kantoor.

"Gentlemen,

Another little toilet and general cleanliness training item for your consideration.
It has been brought to my attention that someone is throwing the brown paper towels onto the floor of the washroom cubicles. There is a large garbage can in the washroom for the towels, use it, not the floor. As I've said before, I don't care what you do at home, just don't do it here. If you are having trouble finding the garbage can let me know and I will gladly provide you with a map."

Dit geloof je toch bijna niet. Met enige regelmaat, dit is al de 3e keer, komt zo'n mail voorbij. Zijn toch allemaal volwassen kerels; kennelijk zitten er ook smeerpijpen tussen. Ik zal mijn neus eens wat meer werk laten doen.